Sunday, January 21, 2018

January 16, 2018

Hello,

This has been a really fun. It went really to fast. We had MLC this week witch is always fun. Some of the things that were talked about where the need to have balance in life. When life gets really hard there tend not to be a balance in life. When we are in the time we need to be able to take a step back and evaluate where we are at and where we should be and set goals and make plans to get there. It is really like repenting daily. If we repent daily then that will save us from having to repent of really big things.

Another focus has been charity. It has been cool to see as we have been focusing on charity we or I least I have seen a better attitude in my self towards all things in life. When life comes with its storms and tempest we are less likely to blame other people but more likely to look for the best situation. It is such a testimony to me to know that my savior dies for me and all of us. As you keep the pure love of Christ in your heart there is no one or thing that can stop you from having a good time. 

It has started to rain more this week so it has been time to bring out the jacket. It’s nice to have one where the rain can’t get through. I guess there would not be much use for one if it didn’t stop the rain. 

This week I got to go on 2 exchanges, which is always fun. The first one I went with Elder Gillins. He was a missionary that I was Training last Transfer so that was super fun to be able to be back with him. Then the 2nd one that I went on was with Elder Wills. He is from South Africa. He is not from the typical Idaho or Utah so it was really fun to see people be like oh that’s cool what brought you out here. Then we would start teaching about prophets, etc. the whole day we were at the right place at the right time. I can’t explain how or what cause that nut it was the coolest thing ever to see the lord guide us to be able to help those people!

I hope that you all have a great week!!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry
image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment