Sunday, January 21, 2018

January 8, 2018

Hello,

To start I just wanted to let you know that next week I will be emailing on Tuesday of next week.

But other then that being in the Rancho Cordova once again is awesome. It’s like being back home. Although it’s not the same Missionaries there are some great missionaries. I got to go on a team up with Elder Lee from Hawaii. It was cool because we were working in his area and I got to go see some people from the very first ward that I served in. The church is a small place and it great to be able to see some of the people that I saw 15 months ago.

The area that I cover now cover downtown sac. I was able to see some really cool street art or in Idaho graffiti. That it cool. There can be some pretty cool things that people can imagine.

I am back with my old companion Elder Ravsten from the MTC. If you don’t remember he is from Farmervillie Texas. It’s has been such a blast here in Rancho. We have been focusing on meeting a lot of the members to make sure that we have a strong relationship. 

Hope you all have a great week!!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment