Monday, February 5, 2018

January 22, 2018

Hello,

This week went by to fast. You will have to forgive me because this week went by so fast I forgot to take some pictures. But this week is really good. We had a lot of team ups and one exchange. 

The exchange that I got to go on was with one of my old companions Elder Yorgason. So was really fun to be able to be back with him. He speaks Spanish so people that said they could not speak English he was able to talk with them. A cool experience that we had was when we went all day trying to put ourselves in a positions to talk with as many people as possible seeing how we didn’t have many teaching appointments. This morning there was not a whole lot of people out. The people that were out didn’t want to talk to us. So it was a slow morning. The same thing happened happened in the afternoon then the evening. It was time to start to head home but we had time to talk to one more person. We decided to say a preset before we went and say the person. After the prayer we looked around and decided to go to this one house. We knocked on the door and a young couple answered. We stared to talk with them and after about 3 minutes they asked if we wanted to come in and talk some more. Elder Yorgason and myself could believe it. Not once on our mission have we had a total stranger invite us into there home. We go in and teach a brief restoration and gave them a Book of Mormon. I hope the return appointment went well. It was just really cool to see the spirit work as we as man try our best to listen to it.

Then I had the opportunity to speak In church. I speak on the importance of members sin missionaries work. I think that I did a good job. I spoke with a recently return missionary so there was more people there then normal. It was a really good sacrament. 

That was the most of the week. I hope you all have a great week!!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry
 
image1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment