Monday, January 1, 2018

December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!! 

This was a really fun Christmas! Last night we watched 17 miracles! There was only few tears that were shed by people and I was not one of them. But it was good to be able to sit and do nothing for a change instead of never being on the fly. But it was weird sitting around. There will have to be some adjusting time when I am no longer a missionary.

I will be Skyping in a few hours! I am excited to be able to see all of my family it has been a long time since I have seen them. It’s almost like it has been since last Mother’s Day.

Last night we had the elders at our apartment so that we could have a great Christmas. It was fun! We talked and talked about Christmas traditions and all the fun stuff that we would do for Christmas. Yes we did get to bed by 10:30. But we didn’t fall asleep for a little while. For a Christmas present from our Mission President said that we could sleep in till 7:00 am. So you can bet all of the missionaries were all over that.

But I hope that you have a great Christmas! And you remember why we have the season. Know that god loves you and he cares about each of us. Stay strong and have a great time in all of the snow!!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment