Monday, January 1, 2018

December 18, 2017

Hello Everyone,

This week week flew by! Fastest week of my mission!! We had 2 exchanges this week!! So busy this week. The work of god is moving forward weather you like it or not! But I would have it any other way!!

To start I got to I got to go on an exchange with Elder Damon. He is from Delaware and as he is not from Utah or Idaho it really makes people surprised that there are mormons in those states. We were able to be on bikes for that exchange witch was super fun! On bikes you get to talk to so many more people. We were biking and we saw this guy who was hanging us Christmas lights. Since we it’s light the world this year we wanted to make sure that we offered to help him. When we did he said yes. It was cool to be able to get to talk with him and see his heart soften. He said that he would be fine with having missionaries come by at a latter time. It so cool to see the light of Christ that burns brighter during the Christmas season.

The 2nd exchange we were able to go with the assistants. That was really fun! I was able to go with Elder Murphy! I was able to live with him a little over a year ago. It was really good to be able to catch up with him. He is such a great missionary. We went and taught this person named Damien. They have been working with him for a while now and we were able to teach him the word of wisdom. It was a very spiritual lesson. He committed to live the word of wisdom and I hope that he will be able to live it.

Tomorrow we have our Christmas Conference! I am super excited for it! Last year was super fun and I can’t wait to see what special things we have planned!

Hope you all have a great week and an even better Christmas!!!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment