Monday, January 1, 2018

December 11, 2017

Hello everyone,

This week has been a really fun/ but to fast. To start we went on 2 back to back exchanges. The first one I went with Elder Schwenson. He is a really fun Elder who is from Idaho. As we went around talking to the people the misted asked question that I have gotten on my mission is what’s your name and where are you from. So when we both say Idaho then it’s like oh you must know each other because Idaho is so small. It’s always fun to have a comp from Idaho because it through people for a loop every time.

Then the 2nd exchange I went on another exchange with another Elder from Idaho. This time it was Elder Pierson. It was fun to be to be with him. There are a lot of fun people that you get to meet. While I was with Elder Pierson we were able to help some people rake some leaves while they were taking a break. It was cool to see when we 1st walked up they really didn’t seem all that happy to see but when we just offered to help them they were very grateful for the help. By the end of it they said we could come back and share with them a Christmas message. It’s just so cool to be able to serve and they are willing to let us serve.

To finish up the week we had Missionary Leadership Council. The biggest thing that I took from MLC was the importance of setting goals. President Hymas talked about the importance of how much more growth we will have if we focus in on a goal and we push our selves. So I have re Evaluated my goals and set some new ones for the remainder of my mission. I am excited to see what growth comes from it.

Hope you all have a great week and are enjoying the Christmas season.

Sincerely,
Elder Berry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment