Sunday, December 10, 2017

December 4, 2017

Dear everyone,

Happy December! I can’t believe that it’s December already! I know I probably say that time keeps on moving faster and faster each week but it really does. Sorry if it gets old. 

This was a busy week. It started off with a Team Up. I went with Elder Damon. I had the privilege to get back on a bike again. We were able to talk to so many people and give away a lot of Book of Mormons. It is so much easier to talk with people when you are biking. One lady that was pretty cool is we talked to her about what the Book of Mormon was and all that it teaches. She seemed to be down on her lick and be humbled. Her name is Nichole and the lord has seemed to prepare her just like he is preparing so many people in this world to receive the gospel. That was the highlight of the night. Hopefully she will stay in touch with those missionaries and continue to strengthen her faith in Christ. 

Then we had Zone Conference this week! I love Zone Conference!! You always walk away feeling like you can conquer the world!! It’s so true as we turn to the lord for help he will truly help us over come everything. The focus of the Zone Conference was becoming the message. It was one of my favorite Conferences because we focused on sacrifice and what we can offer Christ for all that he has done with. From the Conference I have come to desire to give god my will. Really if you think about it that is really all that we can offer him. He can take our possessions. He can take our family. He can take us from this earth. But the only thing he can’t take but desires most of all from us is a broken heart and a contrite spirit. He just wants us to be happy. The happiest that we can ever be is if we follow him and do his will!

Following Zone Conference we had a couple exchanges. The first exchange I was with Elder Martineau. He is a smart Elder who has great insight about a lot of things. One thing that I learned was no matter what happens you don’t need to stress just trust in the lord and he will continue to lead you along and you will never be led astray! That’s a super comforting thought to me.

I hope that you all have a great week! Remember to #LighttheWorld this Christmas season!!!

Sincerely,

Elder Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment