Tuesday, March 6, 2018

February 26, 2018

Dear Friends,

This week has been totally crazy! We went on Exchanges this week. I went with Elder Yazzie. He is an elder from Arizona. He is Native American. So it was cool to be able to talk to him about his heritage and all the traditions that he had growing up. I don’t know if you have ever realized it but people who come from different back grounds or cultures have cool experience or things to share. It was cool to talk to him about how some of his traditions and the traditions of the Lamanites from the Book of Mormon were similar. I kinda what it would be like to serve in another country like Devan and to see those difference 1st Hand. But we also where the lords wants us to go and I am grateful for where I am at!


This last week we our investigator Alvin who got baptized two Saturday’s back got confirmed. Due to stake Conference he had to wait another week to receive the Holy Ghost. Yesterday I was able to confirm him a member of the church of Jesus Christ. That was such a cool experience. This was the 1st as I gave a blessing that the words just came and I didn’t really have to do anything but speak the words that came to my mind. It is so cool to have the spirit in my life. I am grateful for it being in my life and I wish everyone would choose to have the spirit always in their life. I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have it in my life. If you don’t have the constant companion of the Holy Ghost do what ever it takes to be it in your life and see the blessing that poor out upon you by Heavenly Father. You will never regret it. I know I haven’t.

Then to finish up the week of finding, teaching, baptizing. We got to go on a team up. It was so cool to be with Elder Edgington & Buckley for a few hours. To be able to be with them to learn how I can be a better missionary was such a blessing. With  most of the missionaries around me that are young and excited I have to always make sure that I am on my gave so I can keep up with their excitement. But I am grateful for the missionaries that I get to serve they are all great!

I hope you all have the best week of your life! Let me know if I can do anything for you! God speed!!

Love Elder Berry

IMG_2478.jpeg
IMG_2494.jpeg
IMG_2480.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image_1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment