Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February 20, 2018

Hey,





This has been a really busy week. The Missionaries in my zone seem to be excited for this Transfer. It cool to see how as a whole if we all our united in Purpose that miracles begin to be poorer out upon us. There has been a lot of challenging people to be baptized this week. In the past week there has been about 7 people who have accepted conditional baptism. We are just excited to see the lord blessing us to be able to help them into the waters of baptism.





I am super excited for this Transfer. On Sunday Elder Ravsten & myself were able to receive a blessing from the bishopric. It was such a spiritual experience for me. What was spoken in the blessing I know with out a doubt that it was given by the spirit. The things spoken were things that I needed to here. I do not know why I am so amazed every time I feel the spirit but I just love the comfort that I have as i have those experiences. This is the 1st week that we will be working in both the Goethe Park Ward along side the YSA. I am excited. There is going to be a lot that needs to be done but I am really excited for the coming weeks to work with both Wards.





Right now Elder Ravsten and I are good. We are just trying to help the missionaries that we are working with to become a Challenging & Testifying Missionaries. It has been so cool to see the change in just the short week as we become the message that there are so many people that have a change in heart.



We had a baptism this last Saturday. It was cool to see as Alvin has been working toward getting baptized that he was able to be baptized. It was so amazing to see him after he was baptized. It seemed like he was just in a daze. He was so excited to be able to be baptized. He is going to do some great things as he continues to follow Jesus Christ. 



Elder Gillins a missionary that I trained a couple transfers back finally got his visa to go to the Philippines. It was sad to say good by to him but I was grateful for the time that I got to spend with him. He will probably miss all the amenities that comes from living in the United States. But he is now where god needs him to be.







With deepest regards & much love!



Love,

Elder Berry



IMG_2429.jpeg

IMG_2457.jpeg
IMG_2460.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment