Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 26, 2018

Hello,

This week has been full of miracles! I want to review the week but I am going to start with Saturday and go backwards. Arianne got Baptized! It was a really cool experience all the way around for Elder Ravsten and myself. She has only been meeting with us for about a month and just took to the gospel. It is is a witness to the truthfulness of the church when someone changes their life to follow Jesus Christ. We had a font side confirmation because she is in Utah right now getting ready to go to General Conference. It so cool for her the 1st she will listen to the voice of a prophet it will be in person. 

Then I was able to attend a baptism of two girls who were found by my trainer and myself 20-ish plus months ago. Lucy and Selina have come a long way since I first met them. But again the power of the Atonement is real and they have changed much like Arianne. It is such a blessing to be apart of this work!

This week I was able to go on exchanges with an Elder Buckley. He is from Nampa, Idaho. It was a crazy small world. We went to go and see one of their members. He asked the normal questions what’s your name, where you from. When I said Rexburg he said his mom lives out there. We were both like no way. But I graduated with his sister. Crazy to think the path Heavenly Father has us on. The people that we come across. I thought coming out to Sacramento that there would be no one who would know me or my family. But I was wrong.

Transfers have come. I will be staying in the River City YSA Ward. My new companion is Elder Field. He is from Utah some place. I think he is Brigham City, but I could be wrong so don’t quote me on that. I am excited. He is a big time runner (cross country & track.) so hopefully he won’t want to run very much. 

Hope you all have a great week! Love you tons!!

Love,
Elder Berry

IMG_2593.jpeg
IMG_2603.jpeg
IMG_2608.jpeg
IMG_2610.jpeg
IMG_2615.jpeg
IMG_2618.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment