Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February 12, 2018

Dear Family & Friends,

I just wanted to write you today and say that this has been a great week. I absolutely love this last Transfer! Yes transfers ha e come again. I will be staying with Elder Ravsten for at least another 6 weeks. There has been so many great things happen. To start we were able to figure out what is going on with our investigator Kat witch brought a lot of relief to Elder Ravsten & myself. It is such a blessing to have the spirit tell you of things that are truth. But one thing that I have been learned recently is that the spirit will testify of all truth, but it will not if you have done something to offend it. I have really noticed it when I am trying to listen to the spirit and sometimes it isn’t not there as strong as I would like I have to look and see where I am out of balance and make adjustments to get the spirit more abundantly in my life. When the spirit is in more abundance it makes missionary work so much easier!

Also you will be a little jealous when I say the the average temperature recently has been between 70-75 degrees Fahrenheit. It has been so nice. That I think is the best temperature to have in a day. Not to hot or cold but just right!

Then this week we had a lot of people at church. There was 2 Investigators (Alvin & Kat). Then a returning less Active (Malaya). All of them are awesome. Alvin will get baptized this Saturday. Then Kat is working toward the 24 of February or March 3rd. It so cool to see as we Challenging people to be baptize that they actually except. I wish that would have been something that I would have learned earlier because more people are willing to be baptized  then You would expect. The lord is always preparing people. They can’t change unless you invite them.

Then last night we were able to gather together To set a goal for the coming Transfer for baptism. It was cool knowing that it wasn’t just the missionary goal. We set the goal with the stake leaders. It is indeed a goal between missionaries and the stake. Next Sunday we are going to get together with the whole zone, the stake Presidency, Brother Jensen, all the Ward Mission Leaders to come together to get behind the goal of 8. It has been so cool to see the excitement of the stake to be able to set this goals! I am really excited & anxious to see what great things happen this Transfer!

This week we also had MLC. We learned a lot to be able to be better people, missionaries, and disciples of Christ. No matter what you learn as long as it’s centered in Jesus Christ you will come out a better person as you apply its teaching in your life. Jesus is the Christ! He lived a perfect life. And as we try to be like him we one day will get there. Vince Lombardi said something to the effect of “we must chase perfection. We will never reach it, but in the chase of perfection we will reach excellence!”

Hope you have a great week! If you don’t make it the best week of your life!Let me know if i can do anything for you!!

Love,
Elder Berry

IMG_2362.jpeg
IMG_2368.jpeg
IMG_2370.jpeg
IMG_2374.jpeg
IMG_2378.jpeg
IMG_2380.jpeg
IMG_2391.jpeg
IMG_2417.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment