Monday, February 5, 2018

January 29, 2018

Hey,

I hope all is going well for those of you how are reading this email. I just wanted to say thank you for all the birthday wishes. This birthday has been a great one and I am grateful to have to look forward to another year of lots of memories and time spent with family and friends.

This week we had Zone Conference. We learned a lot about the importance of having balance in your life. It’s cray how that principle applies to all things. One thing that that I definitely took was trying to make sure that you are doing enough for everyone one you serve. Making sure that there is no one left behind. Like the Savior would go and leave the 99 to find the 1 lost sheep.

We were able to meet with our investigator Alvin a few days ago. He is working to get baptized on February 17 and he is really excited about that. So keep him in your prayers that he will be able to make it to then. 

I am sorry this email is short. There is a lot that happened but I am so tired I can’t think about what happened. I do hope that you have a great week!! And know I love you!

Love, Elder Berry
image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg

Sincerely,
Elder Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment