Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016


Hello everyone,

This week has been crazy busy with getting Facebook. We spent probably 20 hrs just getting trained on it. I would ask that if you see me on Facebook to not contact me please. All that will do is distract me from doing the work of the Lord. But I would highly encourage you to comment on anything that I post bearing your testimony. I know that as you do this it will bless the people who read it because of the strength of your testimony.

I got to drive a car for the first time while I am on my mission. It was way fun I got to drive a Ford Fusion 2014. It was way fun driving again. I hope that some day that I will be able to get put into a car area and be able to drive a car because you can be such a more effective missionary if you can drive instead of biking every where.

Last night we had dinner at a members house and he had a friend who was not a member and we taught them like the first 3 discussions because she had so many questions. It was a really cool experience. The spirit was so strong.



We got to do a an other service at a 5K run. That was pretty fun we got to help support a child who is really struggling with a medical condition. Everyone there was so happy to be helping people out. It is so cool to be able to see the charity people have when they come together for a good cause.

Anyways I love you and hope you have a great day.

Love Elder Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment