Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016

 Hello everyone,
I am still here in the same place that I started. The only difference is now I am in a district with only sisters. We are referred to as the relief society. So that is different but fun. My address is still the same as before. It will not change for my whole mission because that is the mission office. Then they forward the letter or package to where I am living.

I have become know as mr fix it in my zone. Any time some missionaries are having trouble with there bike they call me to come and fix it. This last week I have spent like 3-4 hours on fixing other people bikes.

We had district meeting this week and there was a surprise visitor. President Jardine showed up to make sure that we are all on purpose and doing what we were suppose to do. I have to give like a 10 minute training on safe guards witch was kinda scary because I did not want to get in trouble for any reason. But he didn't say anything so I must have done a okay job.
So we as a Sacramento mission have been blessed with getting Facebook in our mission. We will be 1 of 15 missions who get to have Facebook in the mission out of the 428 total missions. There will be a lot of people watching to make sure that we use it correctly and see if it will be effective. I am way excited for Facebook. This opens up a lot more ways to contact people.



Other than that this will be my last transfer, then I will be done training and will be a normal missionary. I hope that I will be an effective missionary.

We had dinner with a very interesting member the other night. He was telling us his story and he told us how he spent 20 years in jail and how he did not do very good things when he was young. But know he turned his life around and is living the gospel.

I hope you all are having a great day.

Love Elder Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment