Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 5, 2016




Hello everyone,

It's crazy to think that I will be at 3 months on the 15th. Time has gone by too fast. This week has been full of crazy experience and unexpected miracles.

On Tuesday we were really busy. We did a lot of biking and the weather has not been that bad. It is either starting to cool down or I am starting to get adjusted to the weather. Either way I like it. I am super excited that I won't have a winter that will be in the negatives but instead will be around the 50's. 

I was able to go to a baptism on Saturday and the spirit was super strong. I am also happy to hear that Sam, my cousin, got baptized as well. That is very exciting and I bet the spirit was abundantly strong through out his meeting.

On Sunday we taught the gospel doctrine class witch was really fun. I love being able to share the gospel with people and being able see the light of Christ in there eyes light up. It was crazy I have been around a few children and they always stop and stare at us because of the spirit that with being a missionary. Its crazy to see how abounding the blessings our in my life and I am sure that all of you see them as well. It is always a miracle to see the blessings and be able to express gratitude for all the thanks that we can.

So we have a big area and it can be hard to get to appointments so everyone in a while we have to call for help from brother Winchester. He is a very consecrated man who does anything he can for the missionaries. So we were riding with him and this car cut him off and he slammed on the brakes and we about hit another car. There was about six inches from us hitting the other car so that was a blessing that we stopped before we hit them.

I hope things are going well at home and you all are able to feel the spirit of the Holy Ghost!


Love, Elder Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment