Monday, July 4, 2016

June 29, 2016

Hello everyone,


It has been so crazy here. Time flies so fast. During the Mission President training I was walking past the main building and Elder Oaks comes out. I could not believe it and how short he was. He was so funny he walked past like 12 missionaries just waving both hands. I was so dumb founded that he almost walked into me until I stepped to the side. I have learned so much while being here and can't wait to get out of here. Tomorrow I start in field orientation and that really has not hit me how close I am from being in sacramento. Today we get an other district that will put our zone even bigger I think we will have about 60 missionaries in our zone. We have to go to a lot of extra meetings to make sure all of everything is running smoothly for when the presidency gets here. I get to give the priesthood lesson again on sunday so that will be fun.


During last week we had the coolest investigator. I know that he taught us more than we taught him. He is this really old guy in his late 70's and come and has been an investigator for years. I wish that we could have kept teaching him.





Last night we had a devotional from Elder Mervyn Arnold of the 70. He and his wife gave such good talks. He talked about how we are surrounded by angles and if we do our part then we will be blessed 100 times more than we can count. Sorry this email is so short but today I have to write a talk then prepare a lesson then get ready for the new district to get here and get a hair cut in the middle of all to that today.


No comments:

Post a Comment