Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

I made it to Sacramento alright. Things are really good here. The fruit and veggies are super fresh here and taste so much better over here.

It is so weird not seeing a bunch of young men in white shirts and ties and sisters in skirts. My area is a full biking mission. I am super excited about biking every where. To bike across my area it takes about an hour. I bike about 10-15 miles a day. 

My companion is Elder Carroll. He is from Hawaii. He is a super cool dude. I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. My area is the most ghetto and dangerous in the mission. After we woke up today we went out to buy some things at Walmart and in out parking lot there was a place maybe 5 hr old of people just doing drugs. There are a lot of homeless people near my apartment. Our whole apartment complex has a fence around it so that will help keep the crazy people out. Also my mission in notorious for having bikes getting stolen.

We had a zone conference last night. It was to help keep us inside during the 4 of July so we stayed out of trouble. It was amazing!!!! They brought in an investigator and because I was new they asked me and my companion to teach him. The lesson went really well. It was like we had taught together for a long time and the investigator turned out to be a local mission leader and he said that he had never seen such a good lesson for a companionship that has been together for less then 12 hrs. It was so spiritual last night. I loved it.

Not much has happened in the field today being p day and all. we do have a lesson with a guy who is on track to get baptized. We have 3 people who are on track to get baptized this month and 3 more next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment