Sunday, May 27, 2018

May 21, 2018

Hello, Hello,

Crazy how fast time goes. I will try to write really fast so I can tell you of all of the adventures that I have went on this week. To start we are teaching this lady named Marisa. She is a self referral, she is legit. We go by and set up a time that we can meet with her. When we came back she told us that she downloaded the Book of Mormon on to her kindle and has already read the 1st 8 chapters with out us even asking her to read those verses. It was a really cool lesson as we taught the restoration. She accepted conditional baptism. We will teach her tonight and extend a day to her for early June. We will see what happens. 

Then this week we went and taught a Chinese family some English. Every time we go there that feed us some pretty authentic food from China. The 1st time that I went there I saw pigs feet hanging up in the window. So I was a little scared that I might be having pigs feet for dinner. But god showed a great abundance of love to me and they didn’t make us pigs feet. The food that we did have was really good. They make some good food. Lucky for me since my dad served his mission in japan he taught me how to use chopsticks. So I felt like a local eating with chopsticks with not to much trouble. You all would be proud for how good I have gotten with chopsticks. 

Well that’s all that I can remember from this week. I will do better to remember next week so I can have more stuff to write about. 

Have the best week ever!!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment