Monday, July 31, 2017

July 31, 2017


Hi Everyone!

This has been an interesting week. I am now in a trio and it is definitely different. But it is good to be able to have a 3rd companion to learn from and to help me become a better missionary. My new companion name is Elder Richins. He is from Taylor, Utah and goes home in October. We probably will only be in a trio for the rest of August. But I am excited to see what miracles we see in the coming month.

It was my other companions birthday on Sunday so we were able to celebrate that and it was fun to be able to see him have a good birthday. We all should have good birthday. At least once a year to where we can looked back and see how blessed we have been with the people who are around us.

But we had a lesson with a family that we have been working with and it has been cool to see their growth. This Thursday we are going to go on a temple tour and try to extend a baptismal invitation to the family. We are super excited to see what happens this Thursday. I will try to remember how it goes and to write about it.

But there is not a lot of experiences that come to my mind for this week. We just spent s lot of time trying to figure living arrangements out with the trio and working all of that out. I now cover 3 wards so life is going to get really busy over the next month but it will be good because it will just help time to by faster.

I hope that you all have a great week!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment