Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 3, 2016



Hello everyone,

My new area is really nice. it has been raining the past few days witch is totally different than I am use to because it has always been really hot. I am am now cold in the 60 degree temp. I think that I am adjusted to the weather now.

Anyways, it's way different being in car. Car is fun but it's hard to go and talk to people because we are not biking. So you have really in tune with the spirit because if feel that you need to go to house you should not hesitate that prompting.

Then we have this one investigator and it's hard to fine time to sit down and meet with her. Other than that she is super fun to teach. Those lessons are always super interesting. She loves Jesus and that is all she likes talking about. But hopefully we can get into the waters of baptism soon.

Conference was amazing. My favorite was probably Elder Robbins. He really hit home on how he talked and delivered his message. All the people who spoke are truly called of God. I also loved Elder Holland's. He is always so very direct and doesn't beat around the bush.

Love you all hope you have a great week!


Love, Elder Berry



No comments:

Post a Comment