Saturday, January 28, 2017

January 23, 2017



Hello everyone,

This week we have received a lot of rain over the last few weeks. We have also have gotten a lot of wind. The wind was so strong that several trees have been blown over. The weather has been crazy but the weather has been needed for the coming summer because there has been hardly any rain during the summer. But I have been in a car for all of the bad weather so I have been safe.

We went on 2 exchanges this week. 1 with the zone leaders and the other one with the district leader. So it was pretty fun to get to see some of the Sacramento zone. When I was with Elder Pennington we went and work in the Fijian unit. It is pretty cool to because in my current zone there are 8 different languages.

We didn't really spend much time in our area because we were on two exchanges and we were both out of our area for 48 hrs. But it was really cool because I was able to learn a lot of stuff from the other missionary. One thing that I learned was the importance of staying focused in this crazy world. There is a lot things that are going on in the world and when I go to a restaurant and a TV is on with the news I loose focus on what I should be doing. I know why missionaries don't watch TV.

Then transfers are this week so they are holding all of the mail so I won't get any mail until Monday. But that's OK because it will help keep me focused on the work this week.

Hope you all have a great week, oh by the way I will email next Tuesday.

Love, Elder Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment