Sunday, January 1, 2017

December 19, 2016

Hello everyone,

I can't believe that next week is Christmas and I will be skyping home. Time has really flown by and I don't know where it all went. But I know that I am doing the right thing that I am suppose to do.

But on Saturday I was able to go and be a witness at David's baptism. It was the coolest experience. The lord really prepares people and gets them ready for baptism. It was also cool to see all of the old ward members and missionaries in the past ward I was serving in. Hopefully I will get a chance to serve in that ward again sometime over my mission. It would be great to be able to see all of the good friends.

Then this last week has been a lot of meeting members of the church and getting to know them and building a relationship with them so we can have the most effective missionary work as possible.

It's truly the Christmas and along with that comes with the Christmas spirit. I love the Christmas Season and the spirit that comes along with it. But I don't want the feeling to stop at Christmas. I think that this world would be a whole lot better if we carried that spirit in to the next year and helped bless other people.

Sorry I don't have much time to email to day but I hope you all know that I love you all.

Love, Elder Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment