Monday, February 20, 2017

January 31, 2017


Hello everyone,

Transfers have come once again. I am staying in the same ward. My new companion is Elder Hatch, he just came from the MTC. It is super exciting because he has a lot of energy and we are going to be able to do a lot of great things together. He is from St George, Utah. He graduated high school in 2016. He play rugby in high school as well. He is a super cool Elder. I think I was lucky to get him as my companion because he is the best missionary out of his group.

By now many of you have heard about the schedule change. Yes it was a great thing to have that happen. Heavenly Father is really trusting us as missionaries because he is giving us a lot of flexibility is our schedule and it will be super important for all missionaries to stay obedient so we can utilize this new schedule change. With the new schedule change we as missionaries have a lot more free time witch really nice because we are now have more time to get stuff done.

This last transfer flew by I can't believe where all of the time wen it just seems like yesterday I was Skyping home for Christmas. Time flies when you are having fun. This week fun was bitter sweet because I had to say goodbye to Elder Young Yen. But I am super excited to be able to be with Elder Hatch.

Last week we went to this less actives door and they came to the door with a baseball bat just for safety. That was very odd. You don't normally see people coming to the door with a baseball bat but it was ok because the man was friendly and we had a good chat.

Then I just want to thank everyone for all the packages for my birthday. It was a really good birthday. I really did enjoy. Thank you all so much.

I hope you all have a great week.

Sincerely,
Elder Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment