Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 13, 2016


Hello everyone,

There has been a lot that has happened this last week. First of all I did end up getting transferred. I am now in a different ward and stake. It was sad saying goodbye to the the last ward I served in but I am excited for this new ward. My new companion is Elder Young Yen. He is from New Zealand. He is way cool and I am way excited for this transfer.


The new area that I am in is hilly area. So I will be a lot of up hill biking. I almost got hit by a car so to miss the car I went into a fence and got air. But I didn't even get any bruises. I did start to bleed because of the tuck and roll thing that I did. But I am really okay.

Things are great here in Sacramento. The weather is nice during the day but it get kinda chilly at night. Like 50 degrees.

On Saturday I will be able to go back for David's baptism. I am way excited for that. I will be able to the old ward and see the old ward again. 

Then on Saturday I was able to go to a live nativity. It was super good and I wish I could have gotten to go more. We were able to take a nonmember and give them a temple tour.


Anyways I hope things are going well for you and you are enjoying your Christmas Season.

Love, Elder Berry




No comments:

Post a Comment