Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 8, 2016


Hello everyone,

Transfers just happened and my new companion is Elder Duncan from Syracuse, Utah. He has been out 6 weeks less than me so we are still pretty young in our mission. This is exciting because we both really want to get to work and see some miracles happen in the ward.

This last week was kind of hard saying goodbye to Elder Jeffs. We spent the last few days saying goodbye to members and it was extremely hard not to think post mission plans and what I am going to do after my mission. But with elder Duncan it is already better because we both know that we have a while before we go home so we have refocused ourselves.

In 1 month is when I will have been out for 6 months. That is so crazy to think how fast time has gone and I don't know where it all went. But I would not trade the last 5 months for anything. It is really a great blessing to not do things for myself but fully devote my time to serving other people.

With Elder Jeffs going home so does the car. And with the ward boundary change we have a 70 minute bike ride from where we live to the top of our area. In all we will be biking around 50 miles a day. So we are going to really have to become pros at planning to handle our big area.

Elder Anderson is in my zone so I will be getting to see him a lot over the next few months!!




This is going to be a great transfer and I know that there will be a lot of miracles happening here in the California Sacramento Mission.

Never forget who suffered for us all so that we can have great joy!!!

Elder Payton Berry




No comments:

Post a Comment