Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November 21, 2016

Hello everyone,

This week has been super full of great miracles. It rained 2 days this week so for the most part it was fun to bike in except when there was so much rain. I went through a puddle and hydroplaned and wrecked. I am alright and my bike is alright too. Only a few scrapes. But it's just a part of being a missionary.

Then we got a new investigator named David. We taught him the restoration and we invited him to be baptized. Instead of saying yes or no, he asked "What do I have to do?". That was a super cool lesson and he is on track to get baptized on December 17. We are going to play in the ward turkey bowl with David to help him get to know the ward better.

 Then another one of our investigators will be getting baptized on January 14. So there are a lot of great things going on in the ward.

Then my companion, Elder Rowland, is right out of the MTC. He has a lot to learn.

Sometimes I just want to take away other people agency so they can be saved.

We will be having dinner at the Mullens for thanksgiving. They always cook super good for so I am looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a great week and don't get hurt plying in the turkey bowl family.

Love, Elder Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment