Thursday, June 28, 2018

June 11, 2018

Hello,

This week is already over! To crazy to think how fast time has truly gone by. The last little bit I have been reflecting all of the things that I have seen, been apart, and went through. It is a lot, but I would trade a single minute of it. It truly has been a blessing for me to be able to come to know Jesus Christ as my savior! He is the source that we find all peace! What a blessing it is to have someone suffered and died for each and everyone of us! I know that Jospeh Smith is a prophet, he restored the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that we have a prophet named President Russell M. Nelson. He leads and guides this church under the direction of Jesus Christ. I have come to a great sense that all things are possible here in Sacramento. With that apart of my heart will always be here. Thank you all so much for your prayers and your support during my mission! I will see you all soon!image1.jpeg

IMG_3316.jpegIMG_3322.jpegIMG_3323.jpegIMG_3324.jpegIMG_3325.jpegIMG_3327.jpegIMG_3328.jpegIMG_3326.jpeg

Sincerely,
Elder Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment