Saturday, November 18, 2017

November 13, 2017

Hello,

This week was a really fun/fast week. To start off transfers are coming up in a week so I will keep you posted on what happens with that. I don’t know what will happen but it will be all good because the Lord will be in charge.

We has interviews this week. It’s always good to be able to see President Hymas. We had a good talk about what the whole missionary process and how the Lord works. One thing that he has us think about before the interview was “What is keeping you from being the missionary that the Lord wants us to be?” It was a good review to be able to think as I am closing on my mission.

We had MLC his week which was fun. We really focused on follow up on the things that the mission president has extended to us. It was really cool to see the progress that the mission has made as we are still keeping The commitments that we have been given. Then President Hymas talked about what we need to feel, know and do to be converted to be gospel.

This was a really great week. To finish off the email I want to tell you about an exchange that I was able to go on this week. I went with Elder Henry. As we were talking it turns out that his mom went to Rigby High School and graduated with Micalla Neff. What a small world the gospel.

Hope you all have a great week!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment