Saturday, October 14, 2017

October 10, 2017

Hello,

As you probably know but we had transfers this weekend that is why I am emailing to day. Sorry I didn't say anything last week I totally forgot to mention that last week. I will be staying in the CRW YSA in Elk Grove. My new companion is Elder Nelson. He is from Meridian, Idaho. It going to be a pretty fun transfer. There are lot of great
things in the works.

This week we got to help at a set up for a pumpkin festival which I was able to help out last when I was on Elk Grove the first time. It's so weird being back here during the same time.


We took Elder Pearson (my old companion) down to the mission office. Because he finished his mission. It really weird thinking about all of the missionaries that are going home. I never would have thought how fast time has gone. It has gone in a blink of an eye.

Sorry this email is so short. Not a lot happened this week besides trying to help get people transferred and everything. I am excited for next week. We are going to be working as a zone on righteous desires.

I hope that you all have a great week and you know that the church is true, the Book of Mormon is true and I love being a missionary.

Have a great week.

Sincerely,
Elder Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment