Monday, September 4, 2017

August 29, 2017

Hello Everyone,

This week has been crazy. Transfers have come and I have been transferred to the Elk Grove Zone. I will be serving in the Consumers River YSA Ward. My new companion is from Logan Utah. Elder Yorgason is awesome. I am lucky to have him as my companion. We are going to be super busy and will be able to see a lot of great things transfers.

It was hard to say goodbye to the diamond Springs Ward but it's going to be fun to be able to meet a lot of new people and see what Heavenly Father has in store for me this transfer.

Before I got to leave I got to go and help this guy move who is heading to Hope, Idaho. He was pretty excited about the move. He like that he will have more land to do thing things that he wants to. He was really excited about the hunting and the fishing up in Idaho. Once he found out he was asking me a ton of questions about it and I tried to answer them but since they are going to be on another side of the state I couldn't tell him all of the things he could do up there.

We had an awesome lesson with an investigator named Edward yesterday. We taught him about faith and it was a super fun lesson to see him grow and be able to learn more by watching seeing his testimony grow. While we were talking with him he told us that over the next week and a half that he
is going to be biking down to Los Angeles. So that's going to be pretty crazy. He was telling us that it's about a day and a half bike ride. Hopefully he is able to make it there safely and nothing bad happens.

Other then getting settled into the apartment and getting to know the new ward life is going good for me. It's great be be back in Elk Grove. I was here almost exactly one year ago and it's cool to see how
people have changed and what things have happened since then.

Sincerely,
Elder Berry




No comments:

Post a Comment