Thursday, April 13, 2017

March 27, 2017


Hello everyone,

Sorry I forgot to take the pictures of my journal so I will have to send those pictures next week.

Anyways, some of you might have notice that I no longer have Elder in my name on Facebook. That is because Facebook will not allow the church to do that. But I am still on my mission, I just can't have elder on my name anymore for the time being.

Then this week has been crazy. There is so much going on in our area. A lot of people that want to hear the gospel. We met this guy by the name of Jason on Friday and we invited him to come to church and he did. So after church we taught him the restoration and invited him to be baptized on April 29th. He said that he would so we will be working the next month with so he can be ready for that. But it is really cool to see how the Spirit works on people and prepares them to be baptized. He has definitely has been humble and has been prepared by the Lord for baptism.

Then I was able to give a missionary moment at a persons baptism named Neal. We missionary moment is where while the person is getting dressed from being baptized give the restoration. It was really cool to feel the spirit and to be able to share the restoration with the people that attended the baptism.

We are super excited for conference this weekend and I hope that you all take the chance to hear from all of the Lords servants because most people only get this chance twice a year.

I hope you all have a great day!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment