Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 25, 2017

Hello everyone,

It is great to be able to email today. I am emailing today because it was transfers yesterday. I got transferred up in the mountains where there are as many people. It is absolutely beautiful here. It is so great and there are not a lot of suburbs in our area. My companion is Elder Pearson is from Blackfoot, Idaho. He is a super fun elder and we are going to have a lot of fun this transfer.

Yesterday we went and were able to see a few people. We started by seeing Bishop Smith. Bishop Smith is a funny man. He is very deceptive in the way he appears. He drives a Prius and is a big teddy bear but has several black belts in a lot of different things.

Then we had dinner with the Seller family. Oh they are just a super great family that has a ton of energy and is always on the go helping other people. All of the members up here are super great. It is cool to see how missionary minded they are. Up here where there are not as many people we really have to work with them so that we have people to teach.

Elder Anderson (I graduated with) is in my district so we will be going on exchanges and I can't wait to be able to see him. I will be able to see him in about an hour or so. He is going to come over where we live and play some pool together.

We live with members.They are a great family and I am exited to get to know them better. This is going to be a really great area to live and to be able to serve the Lord. I can't wait to really get my feet wet in this area. I am going to miss my last area because there are a lot of hard working members over there with a lot good things happening for them. 

I hope you all have a great week.

Sincerely,
Elder Berry




No comments:

Post a Comment