Monday, April 9, 2018

April 9, 2018

Hello Everyone!

This week has been a roller coaster! It started with 2 trips to the E.R. Everyone is fine. Not trip was for me. It all started when 20 something Missionaries went to Coloma. Out of those 20 missionaries 14 of them got food poisoning. I was the lucky one who got the worst of it and had to go get an I.V. To stay hydrated. The other person who went to the E.R. Is fine as well. We had to give the missionary a blessing to help them get feeling better. 

On Tuesday we had MLC. It was pretty cool. We focused a lot on the prophet and how president Nelson is a prophet. It has been cool to receive the witness that president Nelson is a prophet of god. We were also informed that later in April we will be having a mission tour with Elder Kearon who is in the presidency of 70 or something. I am really excited for when he comes. It has been a long time since there has been a General Authority has come to my mission. The last that one has come was Elder rendlund back a couple January’s ago. 

If you haven’t had a chance to watch Conference I would say to watch it because it was super cool and inspiring! 

To finish up I was able to go on a team up with Elder Barton. He has been out for a little while now. About 6 months ago. Being with him I think back to when I was 6 Months Out. I realized that was a long time ago. 

There is not much else to write about besides trying to try and get better from being sick. 

Oh I almost forgot the picture of my hand with the redline is where my companion accidentally rolled up my hand in the window. It hurt but it was an accident so it wasn’t a problem. 

Hope you have 5e best week of your life!!

Elder Berry


IMG_3010.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg
IMG_3012.jpeg

IMG_3016.jpeg
IMG_3014.jpeg


IMG_3019.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment