Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 15, 2017

 

Hello,

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!!! It was a great day for me because I was able to skype home. It was great to see all of of my family and a blessing to have such technology in my life.

But this last week was a really good week. We met some really cool people by doing service. One guy that we wets name was Mike. He had just recently lost his mother-in-law and so we were able to talk to him about the Plan of Salvation briefly. We are going to go and teach him all of the Plan of Salvation this week. He seemed super solid a when we met him and super nice.

Then today we were able to go on a hike in Sly Park. It was so beautiful and nice to be really in the woods and to be able to see such a beautiful view. We hiked to Sly Park waterfall. It was so nice
when we got there. We were able to climb to the top of the waterfall and see out a little on the lake. I hope the pictures were able to capture all of the beautify there was that I was able to see.

I hope that you all had a great week and a great Mother's Day!!

Sincerely,
Elder Berry





No comments:

Post a Comment