Thursday, June 23, 2016

June 17th, 2016 -First E-mail



Hey everyone,

I absolutely love the MTC. I love my companion as well. My companion is from Texas. He played football and track. The food in not all you can eat because I came in with 400 missionaries and they just run our really fast. Next week we will get 700 more missionaries. Last night me and my companion were call to be zone leaders over about 4 districts. That is about 40 missionaries. Dinner is probably the time to get food because it taste the best and that is the only time that we get protein. The rest of the time we are eating mostly carbohydrates.

Everything is super great i love my district and my pdays are on Wednesday. Can't really send much but just letting you know that I am ok and loving it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment